According to decree no. 35.110, of January 31, 2022, what are the protocols?
Article I The following sectoral protocol for the operation of class activities is defined with the presence of students from public and private schools in the municipality of Salvador:
II – the following guidelines for the use of masks should be observed:
a) Students, employees, teachers, parents and guardians, visitors and service providers must use masks to access the Institution and mandatorily maintain use;
b) Educational Institutions must monitor the use of masks by all students;
c) Early Childhood Education students (0 to 5 years old) will not be required to wear masks during classes or to access the school; however, they must be instructed to avoid physical contact;
d) Students with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) will not be required to wear masks, according to the sole paragraph of art. 2 of Municipal Decree No. 33,719, of April 3, 2021;
e) Special attention must be given to other health conditions that make it impossible to wear the mask;
f) Students, employees, teachers, parents and guardians, visitors and service providers should be instructed to sanitize/wash their masks daily at home or change them depending on the type of mask.
XIII – The following guidelines related to the emergence of Covid-19 symptoms and confirmed cases should be observed:
a) Suspected case of Covid-19: Individual with at least two (2) of the following symptoms:
1. Fever (even if referred);
3. Sore throat;
6. Runny nose;
7. Partial or complete loss of sense of smell;
8. Partial or complete loss of taste.
b) In addition to the signs/symptoms listed in the paragraph of this article, the following signs and symptoms should also be considered for children:
1. Nasal obstruction, in the absence of another specific diagnosis;
2. Also observe cyanosis nasal wing beats;
3. Intercostal tachycardia (retraction of the intercostal spaces);
5. Lack of appetite;
6. Gastrointestinal symptoms (diarrhea).
c) Covid-19 confirmed case: Individual with RT-PCR test result (detectable) or antigen test result (reagent) for SARS COV-2 virus.
d) Rapid or serological tests (IgM and IgG) with reagent results will not be considered as confirmation criteria.
XIV – The following guidelines for withdrawal from activities/social isolation must be observed:
1. If the student/teacher/employee is suspected to have Covid-19, the guidance is to have the recommended diagnostic testing (RT-PCR or antigen) done between the 3rd and 5th day of the start date of the symptom and begin social isolation immediately upon confirmation for Covid-19;
2. If the student/teacher/employee is a confirmed case for Covid-19 and presents symptoms as described in item XIII, paragraphs a) and b), the guidance is to carry out social isolation, for a period of 10 days after the start date of symptoms (symptomatic), returning only after 24 hours without symptoms, such as fever without the use of antipyretics and respiratory symptoms (runny nose, cough and others);
3. In the confirmed case for Covid-19 in which the student/teacher/employee does not have symptoms (asymptomatic), the orientation is to perform social isolation for seven days after the date of collection (asymptomatic) returning only after 24 hours.
XV – The following guidelines must be observed regarding continuity of operation of the Institutions:
a) In the hypotheses described in the table in Annex I, taken from the official site of the Ministry of Health, with the new isolation time recommendations for Covid-19 cases, the activities in educational institutions will continue with the remaining students and teachers, following the regulation established in this Decree with the recommendation of emphasis on the use of mask, alcohol gel, and a ventilated environment;
b) Under no circumstances will there be suspension of classes or the operation of schools on account of suspected or confirmed cases of Covid-19, restricting removal to those who are naturally away on the basis of the recommendations set out in Annex I.